Vehicle Access Control & Tolling
Fast, economical and highly secure: this is how vehicle identification, parking management and access control systems need to be. Using eTags and UHF systems make this possible. In the process, they can be integrated into existing access solutions or used as stand-alone systems. Using proven technology, combining software and hardware components we've prepared complete solution dedicated to control vehicle access.
- Vehicle identification. You know who is driving when vehicle has identification tag. The UHF windshield tag is identified up to 10 meters (33 ft). The tag does not contain a battery and is maintenance free
- Vehicle detection. In real time readers inform system about movement and vehicle detection. All activities ale gather and securely stored inside of the system
- Vehicle access control. Managing of permissions, new cars and access revoking is a possible with Cloud dashboard dedicated for organization or property administration
- Vehicle access history. For audit purposes all data is stored in the system to enable searching and tracing by specific vehicle or time period
Automatic Vehicle Identification is a highly reliable, secure and cost effective solution. Using a RFID system with secure labels allows to automatically identify vehicles for registration, toll collection, and access control in a seamless way.
Product tracking & Identification
Managing and locating important assets is a key challenge for almost any business. Time spent searching for critical equipment can lead to expensive delays or down time, missed deadlines and customer commitments, and wasted labor. Companies have traditionally addressed this problem by managing assets using serial numbers and spreadsheets, or tracking equipment with barcode labels. However, both of these methods require a significant amount of manual labor. One way to quickly improve asset management is by utilizing radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to automatically track those assets. An RFID asset tracking system uses electromagnetic fields to transmit data from an RFID tag to a reader. Whether you are talking about office equipment in a multi-story building, wheelchairs and IV pumps in a large hospital, tools and equipment in a factory, or pumping equipment in far-flung oil fields, RFID can provide accurate, real-time tracking data for fixed and mobile assets.
- Unique identification as RFID tag is programmed with unique code to allow identification
- Fast and paperless data collection to share online and supply chain assurance
- Brand protection with unique eTags to ensure originality of the product
- Comply with legislation around the world
Cybermatic ecosystem was produced directly to achieve all of these goals. Put into the user hands is a powerful, complete and modern product
E-mobility is developing very intensively. With the help of RFID tags, it is already possible to authorize at the charging station, and the data stored in the tags are transferred to the central system. It is possible thanks to a special chip responsible for handling events handled at the charging station. All data goes to the cloud, creating internet of things, where information about all charging stations, their load, parameters, etc. is stored.
- Fast authorization - very safe authorization using RFID cards
- Network of all devices, which are registered in IoT
- Managing of charging stations from one dashboard
- Special algorithms of charging handling
All of these capabilities are supported thanks to special hardware components and Cybermatic ecosystem, which supports all required communication standards, like OCPP including OCPP 2+.
Can you imagine entering a store where there is no seller? You can come in at any time of the day or night,
whether it's a holiday or not, and buy what you need? Would you also like to know how much you will pay
for the purchases you have in your basket?
It is possible now. The technology we use allows you to create a full automatic store, which, using RFID tags, allows you to implement a fully maintenance-free and fully secure sales process.
- Autonomous shops open 24/7 compliant with legal art and regulations
- Costs reduction and revenue maximization
- Automatic stocktaking in real time
- Automatic ordering of missing products
RFID in commerce has a huge use. What has been done manually by employees so far can be done fully automatically, starting from inventory, sales, collection of receivables, ordering new deliveries, tracking sales trends of a given product, etc. This is done with full availability 24/7 without any downtime or interruptions.
Did you know that all medicines, organs for transplantation or vaccines must be stored at appropriate
temperatures, sometimes even as low as -80 degrees Celsius and below? This is a requirement that they can
be used safely without endangering the recipient.
So how can we say with 100% certainty that, for example, a vaccine has not been stored at temperatures other than intended, all the time from its production to its use, including transport?
Well, this is possible thanks to eTags with RFID technology, which, placed on vaccines, allow you to read all the temperatures in which they were stored. Thanks to this, it is possible to identify and process many factors of storage and transport of a given product during one scanning of the entire batch.
- Monitoring of physical environment parameters
- Guarantee of the originality of the product
- Automatic identification of acceptability for use
- Easy distribution of the product
This is a case of gaining an advantage and introducing new standards on the pharmaceutical market.
At airports around the world, passengers lose their luggage all the time. This is due to imperfections in technologies and processes that automate luggage handling. To rule it out it is enough to modernize the luggage handling process at airports, so that each luggage is marked with an RFID eTag (sticker / tag), in which information about the destination airport will be saved, and then, using gates with RFID readers, their full automatic handling will take place, in which there is no room for human error. Each change of luggage location is saved in the central system, thanks to which it is possible to fully track the luggage.
- Luggage tagging with RFID when checking in
- Automatic identification of luggage location
- Online luggage tracking
- Prevention against loss of luggage
The use of RFID tags is a new dimension of handling both luggage and passengers at the airport. There is no need to handle boarding passes anymore, an eTag RFID is enough.